Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nehru Park

We have been going to this park with the kids on Saturday mornings. They bring their bikes or scooters and have a lot of fun. There are big hills, and the boys speed like bats out of heck down them, much to the terror of passersby! Since they can't ride around the neighborhood, it's nice for them to get to come to this beautiful park. It goes on for 85 acres, and has bridges, ponds, flower gardens, palm trees, the works. It's like an oasis for us in this steamy hot city. Summer is half over for the boys, and we are trying to stay busy. We swim or go to the embassy to ride bikes a couple times a week. All the people we know with kids are home in the US, so it's just us! Our new housekeeper must be wondering why she ever decided to come and work for our huge messy family, but she is doing a good job. Every week her meals continue to wow us. So good. I am giving a talk on the Relief Society today. I'm sure all the Relief Society women will be surprised since I have only been to RS 3 times since coming here 2 years ago! It's actually been almost 4 years since I've been able to go! Oh well, to every thing there is a season. Hope everyone has a good Sunday. Amber