I can only imagine what Ryan was thinking when he went into my closet and got Mckay's BB gun and pointed it at me. Well here is my attempt to guess what he was thinking:
1) Yeah - my diapers are poopy and they are going to stay that way
2) Nap? You are about to take a permanent nap fat boy
3) When I ask for a cookie you don't ask why you ask how many
4) Quit pestering me about my speech - I let this baby do my talken for me.
5) No - you say YOUR prayers
6) I may be pantsless but you keep yelling at me an you're going to be headless.
7) Mom I said put the diaper wipes down or fat boy here is going to get it.
8) Tell Natalya to leave the room - I got no beef with her
9) Now who's crying for help
10) The knots stop here
bonuses
11) Yeah and keep them hands up until I am done writing on the wall
12) I said dance damn it
13) Finish my food? you are going to finish your food through a straw
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Oliver's top ten list
I can only imagine what Ryan was thinking when he went into my closet and got Mckay's BB gun and pointed it at me. Well here is my attempt to guess what he was thinking:
1) Yeah - my diapers are poopy and they are going to stay that way
2) Nap? You are about to take a permanent nap fat boy
3) When I ask for a cookie you don't ask why you ask how many
4) Quit pestering me about my speech - I let this baby do my talken for me.
5) No - you say YOUR prayers
6) I may be pantsless but you keep yelling at me an you're going to be headless.
7) Mom I said put the diaper wipes down or fat boy here is going to get it.
8) Tell Natalya to leave the room - I got no beef with her
9) Now who's crying for help
10) The knots stop here
bonuses
11) Yeah and keep them hands up until I am done writing on the wall
12) I said dance damn it
13) Finish my food? you are going to finish your food through a straw
